Okay, time for another one of my world famous dopey questions: What does it mean
for a tag to be "deprected"? I've heard this term many times before and have
been hoping to figure it out through contextual cues. I've met with a stunning
lack of success using this approach so it's time to ask directly: what's a
deprecated tag?

Thank you to anyone who answers.
Sherry