Do you think there's a list on the w3c site of deprecated tags? Seems as if
there should be... Do you suppose I would find it under the term "deprecated
tags"?

If the <b> tag is going to go the way of the dodo bird, how do I make a one-line
break? <stops to kick self smartly> I *know* someone (one of the Cheryls???)
just told me this recently but I seem to have misfiled it. I was *sure* I'd
remember it, too, because I use the <b> tag a lot as I mostly don't like the
double spaces produced by <p>. Now that I know it's becoming obselete (though I
don't understand why) I can see why it's not done by my DW 3.0 software so I'll
stop kicking poor old DW around for that trait.

Thanks, J.R.
Sherry