Mark,
Thank you, Mark. Very helpful.

Phew. The only one (I think) I've used is the font tag and I know I can replace that
by using CSS and H1, H2, etc. tags. I'm working on drumming up my nerve to redoing
the site with CSS.

In that vein, I do have a question: Can I do that conversion a page at a time? In
other words, could I write a style sheet (using the three--I think--css commands
"legal"
for NN4.7X) for one page without having to risk screwing up the entire site?

Thanks.
Sherry