Hallo jac,

 --->>> jac / Donnerstag 29.05.2003, 18:10:56
        PDF file size

> ... But what about the theory that people would prefer an email with
> a PDF attachment? that sounded kinda strange to me ...

Exactly this discussion is currently going on in a ML for Media
people. They all agree to better send eMail-Newsletter as Text
readable. There your missing a bit of nice formatting design but it
can be read by anyone who uses an eMail Client. HTML must be avoided
at all. It is insecure (Virus, Trojan) and overloaded in size. PDF is
an attachment and should only be send if a customer request it. You
could make a notice at the bottom of the (Txt) Newsletter saying that
if the reader wants a PDF document nicely Formatted he can request it.
BTW - the same applies with Picture Attachments.

Hope this helps have a nice day :)

--
best regards
   Eddie