-----Original Message-----
From: David Blakey

Many people do pro bono work.  But I do not think of the organizations that
they work for as clients.  If they ever take a position that they are a
client and that I must work for them on a professional basis, then I shall
expect the same of them.  Usually, however, pro bono work is pretty
laissez-faire.

There are advantages to your business in doing pro bono work, as it gets you
into contact with other similar people who may be looking for someone to do
an assignment for them.  So working for your church or for a couple of nfps
(as I do) is maybe not entirely altruistic.

I assumed from the original post and its use of the word 'client' that we
were discussing an actual paying punter, but this now seems not to be the
case.  I am interested in the fact that someone thinks that a two page site
(with one of the pages a poll) would imagine that this would give them an
operational website.  But not so interested that I would help them develop a
Web strategy for scruppence.