Hey Matthew,

[Deb wrote] Well, the first thing that comes to mind is the color combo.
This does not say "Dad" to me - it's pastel-y in nature which screams
female to me. Rounded would make it more femmie in my opinion.  Maybe a
deep dark manly purple and then white instead of yellow?  Or perhaps
even bolder - black and purple.

[I chime in...] As a dad myself, I'd suggest rich browns and greens.
When I'm looking for inspiration I poke through the csszengarden site
and look for ideas. Try this one:
http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=192/192.css

At the end of the day, when I'm done working, finished with home chores,
and usually tired, is when I get to surf for myself.  Make it restful
but intriguing, with solid content and no ads.  I've also found over my
years of surfing that sites with photos appeal to me most (not
graphics).  They don't have to be large or important, just well-done.
That may be because I suck at graphics myself.  :-)

It's a great idea...maybe I'll contribute from my 20+ years of raising
my own...the first one started out at 1 lb. 12 oz. and is now married.
Dang...that makes me old.  Huh.

Tim

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''