Hi Maciej

> === Action Plan ===
>
> * Phase 1 *
>
> <snip>

> C) Improve the way we get attention from reviewers. I think we should do
> three things here:
>    C.1) Split review queues, based on our emerging [Bracket] convention for
> patches needing specialized review. If we find more areas of specialty
> besides ports, we can add new [Bracket] tags.

Can we split by Component as well? So for example, there will be queues for
"WebCore [Mac]", "WebCore", "Accessibility [Gtk]" etc.. and treat
non-bracketed patch queues as patches that affect core, non-platform
specific code?

>    C.2) Improve the quality of emails sent
>    C.3) Highlight in a special way patches that have been waiting for
> review longer that some minimum period (a week?). These could be highlighted
> visually in the review queue, and maybe would send extra review request
> emails automatically.

In addition, is it possible maybe to send a weekly or forthnightly
"outstanding review requests" to webkit-dev?

Regards,
Jan