On 11/30/12 23:59 , Hajime Morrita wrote:
It looks github supports mirroring by pulling a repo from official location.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11370239/creating-an-official-github-mirror

Ah, didn't know they provided that service, nice. I'm a bit worried about the sync delay though, as you say.

Bill, what do you think about pushing the official SVN import to GitHub as well?

tor arne

So we might be able to rename the existing one and ask github to pull
our git.webkit.org <http://git.webkit.org> repository into
github/WebKit/webkit.
Apparently Apache takes that way: https://github.com/apache
The "mirroring" icon indicates kind of official-ness.

I don't know how long their mirroring delay is, though.

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM, Tor Arne Vestbø