Sorry, I should have asked: does it even rebuild when you change nothing?

That llint step really does depend on most headers in WTF and JSC, so if you
change any of them then I would expect a rebuild of that file. It may be that
the right solution is to make that step faster and to make it possible to run
it in parallel to other steps.

-Filip