> On Oct 11, 2019, at 9:38 AM, Konstantin Tokarev <annu...@yandex.ru> wrote:
>

> 10.10.2019, 23:10, "Ryosuke Niwa" <rn...@webkit.org>:
>> People often associate the term "WebKit" with Apple's WebKit port in
>> practice. The risk here is really about people not understanding the nuance
>> of port specific bugs & set of features.
>
> However, Safari has its own column in the table, and its logo is very
> different.

In the past, people used to think that “WebKit” was a separate browser based on
WebKit nightlies. People get confused about this stuff easily. So it’s good to
go for maximum clarity.

I think the recolored logo, a WebKit logo with a somewhat bigger Gtk+ logo
overlaid, or WebKit with a little banner saying "GTk+” similar to the Edge Dev
icon on the current wit.fyi dashboard would be good.

That would minimize risk of confusion, I think.