> On Oct 17, 2020, at 12:34 PM, Fujii Hironori <fujii.hiron...@gmail.com
> <mailto:fujii.hiron...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:00 AM Sam Weinig <wei...@webkit.org
> <mailto:wei...@webkit.org>> wrote:
>
> What are your thoughts on this?
>
> I'm disappointed. I want to use CMake for all ports.

I hear you, it would indeed be nice to have a single build system, but I’d
really like to keep this thread specifically about the explicit issue of
DerivedSources.make use for the current Xcode based builds.

I encourage you to start a separate thread about moving to a CMake only world.
There are plenty of seperate challenges there (e.g. generating identical
output, maintaining Xcode based work flows, etc.), and I am not sure how
practical it is, but I think enumerating the challenging and discussing them is
important.

Thanks,
- Sam