Hello Markus,

> Did you check, whether apache could load your mod_webobjects?

Yes, according to ProcessExplorer, mod_WebObjects is loaded.

> if mod_webobjects could not be loaded, do 32/64 bitness of Apache
> and mod_webobjects match?

It is loaded.  Apache is 32-bit and mod_WebObejcts is 32-bit also (I do not
think it would load otherwise)

> PS: which version of mod_webobjects did you install?

According to ProcessExplorer, it is 2.2.11.0 built 24 Mar 2009.  That seems a
little old, so I wonder if that could be my problem.

David