Hi David,

I might be recalling the WO CGI adaptor from years ago.  Check to make sure the
two sections below are correct in your https.conf file and that the paths match
the machine (these obviously are now Windows paths).  The “could not stat”
sounds like mod_webobjects is not getting passed the URL and Apache is trying
to process it literally.

    #
    # ScriptAlias: This controls which directories contain server scripts.
    # ScriptAliases are essentially the same as Aliases, except that
    # documents in the target directory are treated as applications and
    # run by the server when requested rather than as documents sent to the
    # client.  The same rules about trailing "/" apply to ScriptAlias
    # directives as to Alias.
    #
    ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/((?!(?i:webobjects)).*$)
"/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$1”

#
# "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables" should be changed to whatever your
ScriptAliased
# CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.
#
<Directory "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all