Valerio,

Apple usually works deals with a few of the local hotels. It's usually a decent discount off the normal full rate, but I've found that you can get hotels through online discounters (and priceline) for less than the Apple discount rate. I couldn't find anything on their site about hotels yet, but I assume they'll do it again.

Ken

On Mar 29, 2007, at 2:44 PM, Valerio Luccio wrote:

It seems like I'm going to the WWDC in June. Does anyone know if Apple has some deal with local hotels ? Or does anyone have suggestions ?

Thanks,

--
Valerio Luccio                  (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging        4 Washington Place, Room 158
New York University             New York, NY 10003

       "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/kenlists% 40anderhome.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to