3) How will my apps and frameworks find the frameworks they depend on? Is this automatically done by the setupWorkspace.sh script as long as those frameworks have already been made? Do I have to do a build and install so that they are placed in /Library/Frameworks?

Mike's latest workspaceSetup.sh will automatically look for Hudson projects with the same name as the frameworks in your .classpath file - freaking AWESOME, BTW. If it finds them, it will use the last successful build of that hudson job.

This is actually broken for me because I can not archive the build (see #4). I looked in the script and it is looking under "lastSuccessful/archive/dist/${FRAMEWORK}.tar.gz. This presents two problems for me. First I can not figure out any pattern under the archive option that will find my framework. Second, my build only produces a MyProject.framework and not MyProject.framework.tar.gz.

Anyone help with this?

I figured out the first part of my problem. It turns out the pattern I need is "dist/**" and not "dist/*". It does not however produce a tar file. Should that be happening automatically ro do I just need to add a shell command to build it?

Thanks,
Frank