Mike's setupWorkspace.sh simply grabs the framework's tar.gz file and extracts the framework into your project's Root/Library/ Frameworks (if I remember correctly). Obviously you could change the script to just grab the MyFramework.framework folder itself instead and copy it.

There's a number of ways of hacking/changing mike's script to conform to your needs. I have changed my version to create a symlink to any frameworks in .classpath that are also in the Hudson jobs directory. This removes the step of copying and extracting and makes the build even faster. I also added the ability to specify more than just simply the version of WO because we have different versions of internal frameworks as well.

I am beginning to think maybe I have my project in Eclipse setup incorrectly. Looking at Mike's script and your script, it expects the frameworks that the app depends on have and entry in the .classpath file that looks like: path="WOFramework/MyFramework"

When I add a framework to an app in Eclipse I just add it under Build Path -> Configure Build Path -> Projects. But the entry in the classpath file is a different kind of entry than the one for the Wonder and System frameworks. The most important difference in this context being that the path does not start with "WOFramework."

Am I setting up my project in Eclipse incorrectly or is this just a difference I need to incorporate into the setup script for Hudson?

Mike's file is a great place to start, but don't let it limit you.

I see that now. I wanted to stick as close as possible so I would not have a lot of modifications to make in the future if things change and Mike updates his script (why do the work myself :). But as I am beginning to understand how all this works I can see that it is not too difficult to do and it will be better to have a script specifically for my environment.

Frank