On Mar 5, 2014, at 3:37 AM, Jürgen Simon <si...@webtecc.com> wrote:

> Is this perception limited to Germany or is it even just me? Are there any
> project marketplaces for WO that I am not aware of? How much of a future
> would you guys think WO really has?

I doubt that it's just Germany. I think its not a WO problem but rather that
projects get outsourced/off-shored to dime-a-dozen web developers that don't
use WO - if the project isn't canceled outright.

kib

"The essence of training is to allow error without consequence."
Orson Scott Card

Klaus Berkling
www.berkling.us | @kiberkli | Buy My iPhone app