Le 2010-10-20 19:56, Drew Jensen a écrit :
Sorry, rephrase one thought -

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 19:50 -0400, Drew Jensen meant to write:

Reading the discussions on the membership question it seems like most of
us are either 100% in agreement,or very close to agreement on the parts
that count..so would we form a, temporary even, rooster for this
decision?

//drew

Hi Drew:

I guess either way both Silvestripe and Drupal could handle the decision of #1 or #2. I guess this is what counts for now.

Marc