On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I somewhat lack a list of the "various software for various graphics"
> to try out. Do you already have a plan on what you would like to test
> and why?
>
> The requirements to me still are as unclear as last time I wrote the
> question :-)

Most of my notes are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Qubit/Repository_for_non-code_assets

> So assume you'd have a VM - what would you do at first?

I'd have to read my mail archives to remember all the details here,
but I think that Alfresco was looking like a strong contender for our
media archive, due to its support for CMIS. As I mentioned previously,
I'll want to chat with Jonathan first, but I'd probably start there,
and see if Alfresco provides a good set of tools and a good workflow
for our internal use.

--R