On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:41 AM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robinson can you clarify why you mentioned me in this email? Are we looking
> at setting up something in terms of android builds in regards to that 50Mb
> android limit mentioned in another thread for testing?

We're talking about two different threads here. But both of them are
important! :-)

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:38 AM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Robinson's plan was to
> setup some file storage for non-code files, so we don't have to store them
> in the wiki anymore...

Yep, that's what this thread is about.

Jonathan -- I mentioned you in this thread because back on February
16th (I know...ancient history :-) you mentioned that we should get a
VM set up for testing some software, and I asked if I could rope you
into helping with the steup/testing. If you have some time to spare,
I'd love the help, but if you're busy, I totally understand!

Cheers,
--R