Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-03-18 12:32:
Christian if I am understanding things correctly, we want to work on an
android build, but there is something Robinson pointed out at the beginning
of this thread that android has a 50Mb limit of some sort.

Robinson feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

ehm, I think we talk about different things here? Robinson's plan was to setup some file storage for non-code files, so we don't have to store them in the wiki anymore...

Florian