Hi,

Robinson Tryon wrote on 2013-03-19 09:01:
Florian -- Once the upgrade is done, could you please help us verify
that this mechanism passes muster for the "double opt-in" you
described?

I can have a look when the upgrade is done, yes. However, I don't know how long it will take. Alex told me that he has a lot of individual code in his repository, because of the wishes issued for AskBot, so it is a hard and tedious task to merge that ;)

Florian