Hi all,
Le 31/12/2013 10:45, Stefan Weigel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Am 30.12.2013 18:52, schrieb Wojciech Zasadni:
>> The misunderstanding is due to the fact that the page should not be located
>> at
>> the "main namespace" if it's not a translation of an english page.
>
> very true ;-)
>
>> guidelines from:
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki

Some pages have been created differently with the idea behind that they
will be soon moved to the "new wiki", when this was still a project to
have a wiki in our own languages. But now that the idea seems abandoned,
we will take care to separate completely the page we adapt.
Unfortunately, it's more difficult to keep the page up to date with the
original, but that's ok.

Cheers
Sophie