Ok, so using Bill's driver for the topic I am using "weather" and it's not
finding anything in the payload then it must be something I have configured
wrong in his driver?  Bill, any comments?  Like I said I have an mqtt
dashboard app on my phone that is having no problem grabbing the individual
readings.  I guess Bill's driver needs a fully healed tuple to parse?