Thanks for this. I saw the first bug but was'nt quite sure what to do. I
guess i just replace wmr200.py in /bin/weewx/drivers? (where /bin is from
the root directory of my R-pi?)

Yes I have RapidFire enabled. Before this I was uploading to Weather
Underground using rapidfire via WeatherDisplay for months using my windows
PC so I dont think the problem is the WMR200 hardware. Are you saying that
weewx doesnt properly handle rapidfire for the WMR200?

Also should I keep the archive interval at the default 60s or change to
300s like advised here?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/weewx-user/nUWo2znTP5I

Id prefer to have more frequent updates (hopefully that doesnt kill my sd
card haha)

Thanks again