Check your weewx log to see how often it is uploading to PWS.  Quite often
PWS and WU do not report in their tables all the uploads which they receive
- for reasons known only to them!
PWS and WU are entwined in some way as far as I recall.  WU seek either
rapidfire OR archive records according to their website, but not both.
Weewx can only supply rapidfire for weatherstations that provide full data
in all LOOP records (eg Davis), and is not suitable for weather stations
which emit partial packets at the present time.