I'll turn off rapid fire and see what the deal is. The WU uploads before
adding PWS today seemed intermittent, so maybe it was rapid fire causing
that. I'm also not getting any updated info on my local LAN http page. I've
done....something...lol. This is what happens when I fix what ain't broken!
I think I somehow moved the output file somewhere that was not the default
location in the setup guide.

We've got a decent set of storms happening here in the NW and I was trying
to get WU to upload data at quicker intervals. Suggestions?