Hi,

Well the date time now makes sense but there is still a fundamental problem
here. If you have this:

<realtime><data realtime="minrain">$span($time_delta=900).rain.sum.formatted
<!--dailyRain--></data></realtime>

in your .tmpl file then the generated file will have

<realtime><data realtime="minrain">

in there somewhere, irrespective of whether the $span tag is right, wrong
or indifferent. I do not see this text anywhere in your generated file.

For all those who have the same problem:

> <realtime><data
>> realtime="tempanneemax">$month.outTemp.max.formatted<!--outsideTemp--></data></realtime>
>> <realtime><data
>> realtime="tempanneemax">$year.outTemp.max.formatted<!--outsideTemp--></data></realtime>
>> <realtime><data
>> realtime="tempanneemini">$month.outTemp.min.formatted<!--outsideTemp--></data></realtime>
>> <realtime><data
>> realtime="tempanneemini">$year.outTemp.min.formatted<!--outsideTemp--></data></realtime>
>>

> <realtime><data
>> realtime="rainheure">$hour.rain.min.formatted<!--dailyRain--></data></realtime>
>

> On the rain I do not know if it is correct, it does not rain often in
> Provence

Have you made more changes to weewx_pws.xml.tmpl? Did these changes come
through in your generated weewx_pws.xml? What about the $span line?

The tag $hour.rain.min.formatted will display the minimum archive period
rainfall from all of the archive periods in the current hour. So if there
was rainfall in each archive period in the current hour you will get the
minimum of these values, if there was an archive period in the current hour
during which it did not rain you will get 0. Is this really what you are
trying to display, <data realtime="rainheure"> seems to imply you want the
rainfall in the last immediate 1 hour period?
$span($time_delta=3600).rain.sum.formatted will display the rainfall in the
last immediate 1 hour period. ($hour works on x:00 hour boundaries).

On the other hand it returns only the minimum and maximum temperature of
> the current month.
>
> I extract this data via a php page, are you able to specify the desired
> month?

I assume you are referring to $month.outTemp.max.formatted ? If so, as you
rightly say this will provide the max outTemp seen in the current calendar
month, so at 06:00 on 1 August it will return the max outTemp seen in the
last 6 hours, $month works on the the period since midnight on the 1st of
the current month. If you want the max outTemp from some other month in the
past, say March, then this is not easily done with the current weeWX tags,
it can be done but it will require some python coding either in a template
or as a search list extension.

It might help if you could describe exactly what you want in each of your
fields.

Gary