Dear weewx forum,

In weewx, there is a nice smartphone skin. This skin is working perfectly
on Android, or windows smartphones. But on an Ipad or Iphone, I have
noticed that the main smartphone page is often not loaded when you use the
(Back) button, to go back to the main smartphone page. A manual page
reload lets you see that page again.  This problem occurred after an IOS
upgrade, some versions ago.

I have tried it on several weewx example sites on the weewx website, they
all produce the same error. I have been searching for a solution by using a
newer version of jquery in the file
/etc/weewx/skins/Standard/smartphone/index.html.tmpl, but that did not fix
the problem.

To reproduce the problem, use an Ipad or Iphone, and goto my smartphone
page: http://sekoni.nl/weewx/smartphone/     select one of the sub pages,
and use the Back button a few times, to go to the main smartphone page.

You will see that this page is not presented after a few times without
reloading the page.

Maybe someone has an idea how to fix this ?

Regards,

Sef