Hi Andrew,

Despite of your fruit allergy, a lot of my weewx-site users are still using
them. ;-)

Maybe it is an option to upgrade to a more recent jQuery version. I can see
on the jQuery site http://code.jquery.com/mobile/  ,that for jQuery.mobile
version 1.4.5 is the latest version. On weewx we are using 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
Mostly these new versions are published to cover certain security issues.
Thanks for your reply!

regards,

Sef