Gary - I'll still be getting 90% of the data from the fine offset - so will
need to use the fousb driver - just that there is an additional field for
intemp sitting on the server to be added to the FO data somehow - at either
the LOOP or the REC level - and I'll probably just use one of the existing
'spare' fields.