Yep, that is basically 'fileparse in a service'. You might want to bind to
NEW_LOOP_PACKET rather than NEW_ARCHIVE_RECORD if you are using software
record generation, that would give a 'truer' representation over an archive
period. If you do then you need to change event.record to event.packet.
Also there is no unit checking in that code so you need to make sure that
the intemp data is in the same units as the packets/records emitted from
your driver.

Gary