Of course, my mistake. Still easy enough, just a simple service run up
front in the process_services list to add your intemp to the loop packet as
whatever field you want it to be stored in. The trickiest part will be
making sure the units match the existing loop packet unit system. If using
software record generation then WeeWX will take care of the accumulation of
intemp and it will appear in archive records and saved to archive as long
as the field name is in the schema.

Gary