On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 11:30:05 AM UTC-4, Damjan Hajsek wrote:

> OK I did that now.
> I set to lux, fc and w/m2
> And on weewx always show the same value as lux, no matter what I set on
> console, only on console show the right value.
> So it looks like that concole sending data in lux.

thanks for that.

please try weewx-interceptor v0.33 (commit 01b95a4)

this will report 'light' as 'luminosity', and if the firmware does not
report radiation, it will report a value for 'radiation' using the
conversion factor 0.01075

since this conversion factor is altitude-dependent, you can then adjust as
needed using StdCalibrate