I'm moving from a very old version of weewx (1.9.2 I think) to the latest
3.7.1. I had developed a custom generator to capture and manipulate webcam
images.  A couple questions...
1). The old location for the custom generator was alongside the weewx
generators in weewx/bin/weewx.  In the new scheme I understand that it should
be located in weewx/bin/user, correct?

2). The the generator uses the following modules:
Import Image, ImageFont, ImageDraw, urllib, urllib2, time, os,
weewx.reportengine
Does any of that need to change?

3). Do you know if any of the class definition language has changed?

Any other hints about making this big version leap would be appreciated

Thanks,
Joe