👍👍. I have spent a lot of hours reading. I think I'm close to figuring out
where to put things but will post more detail tomorrow. Basically I want to run
a custom python script every time a new report is generated that places some
webcam images in a directory that feta ftpd up to my host.
I know how to get the images, and how to do the ftp, the only possible tricky
part is to get the script to run each time a std report is generated.
Like I said, more detail tomorrow 👌