Hi,

FWIW having seen your code I don't think you will have too many issues (if
any at all). All of the skin.conf stuff is still very much the same as it
was; besides you are only really feeding your generator with config
settings (that your generator decodes) and calling your generator. True,
there have been many changes to reportengine.py but most of this has been
'further up the tree' in StdReportEngine (eg enhanced logging, better
control of when reports are run etc), the running of the generators is
still very much the same as it was previously.

Best to suck it and see, I don't think you will be too far off the mark.

Gary