That looks right.

I assume that your “server” is on an external host outside of your local
network?  If so, couldn’t you write your owm specific uploader using one of the
existing uploaders as your guide? Or maybe create a new report skin with the
exact info that you need, and have the FTP service upload it to your server.
The skin could even generate the exact html that your looking for, so you
wouldn’t need to parse it. Not sure what your looking to do on the “server” so
hard to offer specific suggestions. Also, I’m no expert myself.