You did not say whether you need the "raw" LOOP data, or the archive data.
Because you played with the RSS feed, I'm going to assume the latter.
There are lots of ways to accomplish this, but here are two easy ways:

1. Access the sqlite database directly. It is not encrypted. You do not
need the WeeWX python library to access it --- just use SQL. That's what
it's for. You either had the wrong file location, or you lacked privileges.
Its exact location depends on the install method, but is usually
/var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb or /home/weewx/archive/weewx.sdb. Did you look to
see if the file existed??

2. Create a template with exactly the information you need. Something like

$current.dateTime.raw $current.outTemp $current.barometer

That's it. Put it in the Standard skin directory along with all the other
templates. Add its name to the list of all the other templates to be
processed in skin.conf (section [CheetahGenerator]
<http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#[CheetahGenerator]>). See the
Customizing Guide for details. The template will be processed at the end of
an archive period and a file created. Then FTP (or rsync) the file to your
aggregator.

Honestly, this is not hard. You're not giving yourself enough time to think
through what you want and how to do it.

-tk