Ok, that's good. I guess you need to confirm that everything that weeWX
should be doing is being done correctly. The main things to check are
getting the data off the station and into weeWX, saving the data to
database, generating reports and posting data externally. If you look at
your log you should see weeWX generating an archive record every archive
interval minutes and saving this to the archive db. There will also be a
concurent log entry for a record saved to the daily summary. The last log
extract showed these appeared to be happening as they should, so weeWX is
saving data to the database. Shortly (well almost immediately) after you
should see weeWX genreating its output; a number of html pages and image
files containing the plots etc. You should be able to view these in your
browser if you have a web server running on your RPi (or on via another web
server if you are transferring the file to some other server). Have a look
at the generated pages, is the date/time correct, does it update every
archive interval (ie change). Does the tabular data agree with your console
and do the plots appear correct. If this is OK theres a good chance weeWX
is getting the correct data from your console and the data being saved is
correct. The only other thing is WU. I see you had rapid fire enabled, no
problems with that as weeWX and the VP2 will handle that with ease. WU on
the other hand might be be interesting. WU has had some recent issues
(roughly the last week) and lots of data uploads were not
accepted/completed/were ignored. They appear to be back OK now but when I
look in your last log I see lines like

Jan 15 20:10:17 raspberrypi weewx[564]: restx: Wunderground-RF: Failed
upload attempt 1: timed out

occurring ocassionally. That indicates a rapid fire upload is timing out.
With your VP2 your rapid fire updates should be happening around every 2
odd seconds so these are only sporadic errors but it would make me check my
WU page to see if you data is making its way into WU. If something appears
wrong try turning off rapid fire, it could just be WU.

A few other things to think about. Once you have things sorted you can set
debug=0 in weewx.conf to reduce the logging (this will need a weewx restart
to take effect). A Davis install should be very straightforward and once
working it should be very reliable. When you do your next station you might
want to hold off sending data to WU (if you intend to) until you have weeWX
up and running fine. Then turn on WU. I guess you've already come across
the time issue when rebooting, the RPI fake hadware clock is a constant
source of problems - have a browse through the forums. You might want to
give a thought to how you want to deal with the time issue - install a RTC
or disable the fake hardware clock on the RPi. I went down the path of
adding a RTC on mine, for the sake of few cents from ebay you can save a
pile of grief. Alternatively, disable the fake hardware clock, otherwise
eventually you could well loose some data or start chasing your tail. The
good thing about the Davis stations is the logger has memory but it can be
corrupted by a power outage. You will find quite a few posts in the forum
re time and the fake hardware clock.

Gary