Been running weewx on a rpi for almost 7 days now and had my first total
crash today.

Its not the first time my rpi crashes. It always did (after some days/weeks
and almost always after a power break) that when I started using it, and
that is also why I decided not to use it.
Have ordered a new SD-card, will see if that helps. rpi and weewx is a
great partnership so hopefully it will work.

My rpi is one of the first versions.

Regards