Andrew: I just got home and checked the site. There are no longer any
missing charts. On my cell phone using Chrome, the site appears as it
always has, the "the bells and whistles" version. However, using Firefox on
both my phone and Desktop and Chrome on the Desktop it shows as the
stripped down version. Must be those net neutrality gremlins!!?

Steve