On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 10:06:22 AM UTC-7, Bill Morrow wrote:

> Line 308 in wxservices.py is failing:
>     306             data['maxSolarRad'] = weewx.wxformulas.solar_rad_RS(
>     307                 self.latitude, self.longitude, self.altitude_m,
>     308                 data['dateTime'], self.atc)

I'm wondering if perhaps you have no 'dateTime' in the data[] that you are
generating....

If you're ok with hacking+slashing in there with a test copy of that file,
I'd suggest trying to print 'data' out and see what's in there....

Something like (untested):

   else:
       try:
              # the existing stuff on lines 306-308