I guess we are all aware of the issues that have plagued WU for some time. I
have stuck with them, uploading data and downloading various pieces of data via
their API, it's just kept on working for me. I noticed a post on wxforum.net re
WU no longer issuing API keys, I found this on WU.

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/

Maybe some folks more acquainted with WU/The Weather Company/The Weather
Channel might have more info. There is nothing I found to indicate the cost of
whatever replaces the API, when I followed the various links I just went around
in corporate double speak circles.

Looking like the the forecast extension might need a version 4.....

Gary