I would be surprised if any amateurs will be making enough calls to end up
in the pay section - so for our usage I suspect it will be no change.  More
than likely just one of those rumours/rumbles that explode around the net
and end up as facts created from fiction and guesswork started by a
troubled teen's blog no doubt!!!