Hi gjr80,

Thanks for the reply. I tried your suggestion, I stopped the weewx running
in deamon mode using the command: *sudo /etc/init.d/weewx stop*

and tried to run it directly as suggested by you using the command line: *sudo
weewxd weewx.conf,* but I am getting the following error message:  *OSError:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/weewx.conf*

screen shot is shown below, any suggestions?

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo weewxd weewx.conf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/weewxd", line 64, in <module>
    weewx.engine.main(options, args)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 852, in main
    sane = os.stat(config_path).st_ctime