Hi Gray,

I tried to run Weewx directly during a rain event and this also did not
help, the rain data gets updated to wunderground only at 5 minutes
interval. But I made one observation, both the weewx seasons report and the
the rain data in wunderground gets updated exactly at the same time. Not
sure whether there is any link to this. May be someone can throw some light.

Thanks
SS