Just got WF... so far, Im impress...

Pros:

   - much sensors than any other, at this price point
   - MQTT updates at <3secs (maybe due to wind, but looks like a Davis); I
   never had MQTT turn-out that quick... besides the 60sec actual loop update
   timeframe (weewx website seems much quicker than "is"....; but that is a
   good thing... others lag till MQTT "connects")
   - easy to install an NO moving parts (impressive... other "early"
   sellers were charging $1,000+ (without all this sensors) for the same "no
   moving feature"
   - splitting in 2 units (actually 3 if you count Hub), it counts for REAL
   OutTemp, as temp sensor does not have to be exposed in direct Sun (without
   the need of any "radiator")

Cons:

   - NOT Static IP (commooooonnnn....; specially for us WeeWX peps!; it
   works other-else, but rather have Static)
   - NOT net hard-wire to Hub (as I would prefer, but only WiFi)

As for this post, it seems "I can leave with the Cons, but would appreciate
even more if addressed.

So far, better than Acurite Atlas, better than Ambient Weather WS-1550-IP
(with ObserverIP).

Dont get me wrong... Atlas and WS-1550-IP are great price-point for the
regular Weather Home... but not for the WeeWX geek.

Xant