I am using python 2.7.  I tried the sudo apt-get install python-configobj
resulting in an error:

Err http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian/ weezy/main
python-configobj all 4.7.7+ds-4
404 not found
Failed to fetch
http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian/pool/main/c/configobj/python-configobj_4.7.2+ds-4_all.deb

404 not found
E: unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing.

I did try apt-get update --fix-missing with no benefit.

this has to be something simple that I am unaware of.

thanks for your patience and time,  Mike