hi,

maybe the issue is in the file /etc/apt/source.list

I don't know

see the mine:

deb http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ buster main contrib non-free rpi
# Uncomment line below then 'apt-get update' to enable 'apt-get source'
#deb-src http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ buster main contrib non-free rpi

Patrick

Le 17/02/2020 à 20:19, david glenn a écrit :
I did the sudo apt-get clean  then:

Run the following commands in order:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get autoremove
sudo apt-get autoclean

sudo reboot

sudo apt-get install python-configobj

the attached screen shot is the same result. From the very beginning of this process I have had the ''0 upgraded, ..., 0 to remove _and 27 not upgraded_" and there has always been an " Err http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/.......".to a number of files as it scrolls through the update.

Again, I appreciate your time in helping me. Mike